Medicine Wheel Days at Young Wood
There are five days at Young Wood from April to October. You are welcome to come to just one or more than one. This is an experiential way of working, of being, of living, with the Medicine Wheel as a guide to life. It helps give a different perspective and reframes how we are in the world. The more you experience life from the Wheel, the deeper your practice can become. Each day is a really ceremony, where we honour the four directions, our Ancestors, live deeply with them for the day and become more in touch with our senses and the Earth.
These days are for you if...
- you want to learn how to hone your intent and vision for life
- the Earth matters and you want to find ways to listen and act
- you are sensitive to energy or would like to sharpen your experience
- a day in the forest with like-minded people feels exciting, challenging or like coming home
- want to listen and to be heard
April 9th - The East Direction. Fire, illumination, passion and Magical Child
May 28th - West Direction. Earth, body-knowing, intuition and Magical Adult
July 23rd - South Direction. Water, trust and innocence and Everyday Child.
Oct 8th - North Direction. Wind/Air, harmony, balance and Everyday Adult
Nov 19th - Centre Direction. Everything is Possible, Grandparents Shield.